Oliso® Pro™ TG1600 Smart Iron
The TG1600 Pro features Oliso's iTouch® technology. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the scorchguards lift the iron off the board, preventing scorches, burns and tipping, and reducing strain on wrists and shoulders. The TG1600 Pro features 1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam; a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters; a 12.7 oz side fill tank; a beadblast stainless steel soleplate; flat pressing surface; detailer tip; and a 12-foot cord for full range of motion.
Designed for Quilters and Sewers
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you've stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
- Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
- Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- 12' cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup