Lined, loose-fitting pullover dresses have sleeve and length variations. A: Sheer fabric over lining. B: Double-edge scalloped lace.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Learn to sew with lace.
- Learn to line a dress.
- Learn to cut with a scalloped edge.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance