Pullover raglan sleeve tops have neck band and shaped hemline. A: contrast front. B, C: Self-fringe. Skirt, leggings and pants have elasticized waistband. D: Tiered layers.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Attach a neck band.
- Sew a machine stitched hem.
- Make an elastic casing.
For moderate stretch knits only.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance