Pullover dress has elasticized neckline, sleeves and waist and narrow hem. B: Contrast skirt. Cummerbunds have rows of encased elastic at back, bottom variations and purchased trims. D: Wrong side of fabric will show. E: Contrast skirt. G: Contrast skirt and overlay. Purchased hat and wings.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Sew with novelty fabrics.
- Make elastic casings.
- Apply decorative trims.
- Sew gathers.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance