Loose-fitting, sleeveless, pullover dresses have neckline gathers, back neck slit and hemline variations. C: Belt, and side slit. D: Elasticized waist.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make a casing with drawstring.
- Sew a machine stitched hem.
- Make a dress that is easy to sew, no zipper!
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance