Pullover tops and dresses have back neck slit, button/thread loop closing. B: Purchased trim. C: Patch pockets. A, B, D: Short sleeves. C, E: Sleeveless, purchased bias tape to finish armholes. Romper and shorts have elasticized waist. E: Blouson bodice and surplice back. All have stitched hems.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make a button and thread loop closure.
- Make an elastic casing.
- Sew a machine stitched hem.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance