Below waist shorts and straight-leg pants have narrow hem. Purchased drawstring. A: Rolled legs, wrong side shows. A, B, C: Side-front and back patch pockets. C, D: Button tab, wrong side may show. D, E: Side pockets.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make and insert a drawstring.
- Make inseam and patch pockets.
- Machine stitch hems.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance