Flared pullover dresses (close-fitting through bust) have neck band, round neckline, hemline variations, and narrow hem. A, B: Short sleeves. B, C, D: Wrong side shows on hemline. B, D: High-low hem. C: Three-quarter length sleeves. D, E: Sleeveless.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make a garment that is easy to sew, no zipper!
- Make a flattering, easy to fit knit skirt.
- Insert a flat elastic waistband.
- Machine stitch hems.
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance