Wrap skirts have waistband with tie ends, and side pockets. A: Reversible, and purchased binding. B: Narrow hem. A, B: Flared. C, D: Semi-fitted, and stitched hems.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make side-seam pockets
- Finish edges with bias binding
- Make a fabric-tie closure
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance