Pullover dresses have back keyhole closure and button/thread loop. A, B: Sleeveless. B, C: Self-belt. D: Contrast hem band. C, D: Self-lined cap sleeves.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make a button and thread loop closure
- Make a fabric belt
- Sew a faced neckline
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance