Skirts have elasticized waistband, hemline variations and narrow hem. E, F: Wrong side may show on hemline. F: Handkerchief hem.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips
With this pattern you can:
- Make a flat elastic waistband
- Make a flattering, easy-to-fit knit
- Make an easy-to-sew skirt without a zipper!
- Make a machine-stitched hem
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance