Shirt has collar, chest pocket, short sleeves and front button-down closure. Shorts and straight-leg pants have elastic waist, mock-fly and side pockets. All are loose-fitting and have stitched hems.
Patterns designed for the beginner
Easy-to-follow instructions and basic sewing tips1
With this pattern you can:
- Make a patch pocket
- Make buttonholes
- Make a collar
- Make an elastic waist casing
McCall’s Own PDF Patterns Now Available!
- No Shipping—Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance