Secrets Of Digitial Quiltng—From Camera to Quilt
by Lura Schwarz Smith & Kerby C. Smith
soft cover, 96 pages
Expand the creative possibilities of your quilting with richly colored fabric made from your own photos—it's easy! Try out all 25 techniques with 8 artistic projects, then use the techniques in your own quilts.
- Learn the secrets of getting the best results from your digital camera, inkjet printer, scanner, photo editing software, and printable fabric sheets.
- Use a simple organizing system to make your images easy to work with.
- Enhance your printed fabrics with paints, inks, dye sticks, and crayons (specific product recommendations included).
- Create riveting quilts by using positive and negative space, balance, line, focal points, and other design principles.
- Inexpensive Photoshop Elements is the only computer program you need.
Shipping: 1 book: $7, 2 or more books $4 each
Item shipped within the Continental U.S. only.