|Body Measurement Chart (in centimeters)|
|Body Measurement Chart (in inches)|
Scalloping frames the shoulders of this gown with its broad neckline and form-fitting bodice with glove-like sleeves. The waistline has a rounded cut drooping down at the back. The skirt is just slightly flared and has a train. Suggested fabric: entirely made of embroidered tulle or Chantilly lace with Duchess satin overskirt. It has also been designed for 1.2 m wide lace using a scalloped selvage hemline. Approximate fabric required: 3.20 meters (1.20 wide). Satin: 2.80 meters (1.40 wide).
Note about yardage: The yardage indicated in the design description above refers to the base pattern, size 46. The necessary yardage may vary for other sizes.
Note about sizing: To ensure you select the right size, take your measurements carefully, without ease, and compare them with the size chart at left.
- For coats, jackets, dresses and blouses, follow the bust measurement.
- For pants and skirts, follow the hip measurement.
- For Bust and Hips measure at the widest point.
- For Bust Height measure from the side of the neck to the fullest point of the bust.
- For Front Waist measure from the side of the neck down to the waist.
- For Back Waist measure from the highest part of the shoulder to the waist.
- For the Sleeve measure from the shoulder edge to your wrist with your arm positioned at a right angle.
The size chart measurements do not include ease, which is incorporated in the patterns to assure a correct fit.Available in the continental U.S. and Canada only. Please note: No Returns on Marfy Patterns or Catalogs.