3/4 Lay-In Thread Serger
Ideal for sewing decorative and finishing stitches on linens, formal wear, and stretchy fabric, this 3/4 serger from Brother includes 22 built-in stitch functions and interchangeable creative feet. Stitch functions include 3-thread overlock, 4-thread overlock, narrow hemming, rolled hemming, and ribbon lock. The machine can also be used to form gentle gathers, join laces, sew spaghetti straps, and create fabric flowers for formal gowns.
The serger comes with a full set of starter accessories, including a soft cover, a blind hem/multipurpose guide foot, a gathering foot, and a set of needles. A removable trim trap and a cleaning brush keep operation tidy.
- 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system
- Easy to use lay-in threading
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- Differential feed improves results when sewing stretch, knitted or thin fabrics
- Tension release for easy threading
- Instant rolled hem
- Retractable knife blade
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Accessory Kit & Storage
- Instructional Video Tape